Monday, April 9, 2012

You need me!





Let me say that you NEED this! Start by cleaning your potatoes and getting a flat spot on the top and bottom. Get it started....











Push the cutter all the way to the bottom of the base.











Potato sticks!
Fill up a bowl! Then put a bit of oil on them with some salt and pepper and toss those suckers around.










Slide them on a baking stone and bake them for awhile.












If you're taking pictures try to get to them before the flock ravenous children. They were so good!







As a disclaimer, I did not make these french fries, take the pics, or write the captions. My fabulous Team Member, Erin Kluever* did, and it was her 5 ravenous (and might I add, adorable) children who devoured these! The only thing I could add is . . . french fries have never sounded so good!?!?! Well, and maybe add some ketchup!

When you have 4 and 5 kids, as Erin and I do, EASY is the name of the game, and if she could make these and take pics in the process, they couldn't be that hard to do yourself! Another must have product from The Pampered Chef!

www.pamperedchef.biz/trinette


*Pictures and captions were used with her prior permission.




















No comments:

Post a Comment