Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not the Perfect Chef

So here I am, wondering what in the world this "so-not-a writer" self just commited to by starting a new blog . . . Well, hot water, that's what! So, for those of you who don't know how to BOIL water, this is the place for you. I desire to share what I know about cooking . . . which isn't much, but it's something, along with what I learn and love about my business with The Pampered Chef. Whether you have all the products or not, it doesn't matter. Not everything I have to share will be about that. For starters, I am going to share my favorite soup recipe . . . but get ready, it'll take you about a month to make it. Yes, you heard me. A month! But trust me, it's SO good that it's worth waiting for. And, you will never look at leftovers the same way again. So, join me and maybe I can at least share with you why I'm "Not the Perfect Chef."

No comments:

Post a Comment